Department of Economics
European University Institute
Via delle Fontanelle 18
I-50014 San Domenico di Fiesole
Danish citizen; born 1986-10-24
Phone: +49 176 45794296
Email: rasmus at pank.eu
- phd in economics, European University Institute,
Supervisors: Jérôme Adda (Bocconi), Piero Gottardi (eui), Christian Michel (upf).
- mres in economics, European University Institute, Florence, Italy.
- msc in economics (with distinction), University of Warwick, Coventry, uk.
- bsc in economics (highest gpa in class), Aalborg University, Denmark.
I work on applied microeconomics. I typically use microeconometrics methods, including ordinary regressions, panel data methods, and structural estimation. I am interested in empirical industrial organization, macroeconomic experiments and investment decisions.
- Experimental Macroeconomics Summer School, upf, Barcelona, Spain.
- Payment, Clearing and Settlement Issues, ecb, Frankfurt, Germany.
- Zurich Initiative on Computational Economics, University of Zürich, Switzerland.
- imprs Summer School, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Jena, Germany.
- Lund University, Sweden and Aalborg University, Denmark.
- phd traineeship, target2 Analytical Team, European Central Bank.
- ra for Professor Christian Michel, upf.
- Economics assistant, Faculty of Engineering and Science, Aalborg University.
- ra for Professor Esben Sloth Andersen, Aalborg University.
- ta, introductory economics for political scientists, Aalborg University.
- Danish government scholarship for phd-studies at the European University Institute.
- Danish government msc-abroad scholarship and the
- Fabrikant Vilhelm Pedersen & Hustru
- Knud Højgaard
- Dansk Tennis
- Erhverv Norddanmark.